We’re Recruiting: Assistant to Creative Director
We’re looking for a new recruit, for an exciting position in the Konichiwa team!
Assistant to Creative Director
- Want to join a small creative team at mission-led agency, who champion great ideas
- Being the first point of contact to the agency; liaising with team, prospects and clients.
- General administrative tasks such as answering enquiries, calendar management, invoicing, contracting and drafting proposals
- Helping creative director put together briefs, and coordinating projects with the creative team
- Updating key platforms, such as social media, newsletters and client files.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills essential
- Content creation skills desirable. Eg. writing blog posts, photography, video editing, creating banners
- Project management experience desirable
Our ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, personable and proactive with fantastic organisation and communication skills, with a great eye to detail. 10 – 16 hours a week with the occasional evening once/ every other month to help with events. Must be well versed with various Word, Excel, Google Docs, and Photoshop, Premiere and Indesign desirable. Ideally, you will have gained experience or have a background in communications, creative or another digital agency. Lots of opportunity to work on own initiative and gain more responsibility and experience.
To apply please send a cover letter and CV to Ursula at email@example.com by March 21st, 2018